Andrew Martin on Sacred Geometry and Our Relationship to Reality
Subscribe to the Podcast Directly on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts or Spreaker
In this special edition of the Chaos & Light Podcast, Andrew Martin co-hosts with Angela Levesque. Andrew and Angela both speak and write on subjects in spirituality, consciousness, and personal growth. They decided to come together every so often to dive deep into these subjects in a light and playful way.
In this episode they discuss:
- Our love of ‘perfect codes’ – What imprints are we putting out into the Universe?
- How our doubt programming affects our intentions.
- Our love of learning.
- How sacred geometry interacts with our field and how it shapes our reality.
- Being in conscious relationship with our environment.
- Moving to the edge of our experience – Are there words for what I’m experiencing?
- The elasticity of time.
- How symbols carry information and speak to a level of self that doesn’t require language.
- We are at a decision point – Are you ready to activate your Divine Authority?
- Moving into the Third Way.
- Unplugging from the collective/group story.
About the Co-Host
Andrew Martin is a highly attuned Energy Intuitive and Personal Transformation Guide. A series of transcendent and clairaudient experiences beginning in 1995 and climaxing in 2012, left him suddenly awakened and on an accelerated path of expansion and evolution.
His ability to take high-level, often abstract spiritual knowledge and make it practical and accessible is bringing revolutionary insight to the world. His humorous, compassionate, and down-to-earth approach assists people in creating powerful, lasting, changes. His work is the catalyst for life-altering shifts and transformation.
Andrew Martin https://www.andrewmartin.energy