Often the word spirituality becomes synonymous with a belief in God. However, spirituality is a broader term that is really about our search for meaning. Listen in as Angela Levesque argues that when conscious, everyone is inherently spiritual and why this matters in our current climate of divisiveness.
In This Episode:
- Why people who are spiritual are often uncomfortable within the confines of religion
- What spirituality is really about: meaning and connection
- The problem with not divorcing spirituality from God
- The experience of awe
- Why we need more meaning in our policies and politics
One of the greatest threats to our personal freedom is the cancel culture. Listen in as we explore why it’s important to be feel uncomfortable and how that helps to liberate us in an increasingly complex world.
What’s In This Podcast?
- The impact technology has on our social development
- Cancel culture is a lazy response to complex challenges
- Cancel culture threatens our freedom of speech
- The best way to inner freedom is by facing adversity and using it as an opportunity to understand more about who we are and how we show up in the world
- We are complex humans facing complex challenges and the antidote to bad ideas is better one
- A fantastic interview with Ricky Gervais on Making Sense with Sam Harris
We all have a little of the Addict archetype in us. Some times it’s as obvious as the junky getting high under the bridge or as insidious as revisiting our Instagram posts every time it pings. But what roles does the addict play, could it be protecting your victim? Listen in as we explore addictive behavior through the lens of archetypes.
What’s in this podcast?
- What are archetypes and how they help us navigate challenges?
- How the Addict relates to our Victim
- The empowered traits of them both
- Look at how 12 step programs can help us uncover the Addict’s true motives