As we move into 2020 what should our focus be individually and for humanity? In this episode, we explore intention setting and how to make meaningful enduring changes. We also look at three things we can do to change the crazy collective energy and bring about the world we want to live in over the next decade.
In This Episode:
- The Divine Spectacle:
- My hope for humanity this coming year is that we will bring some stability and self-mastery to the collective consciousness.
- We look at three ways to do this: by doing our own inner work, using our fire to create rather than destroy and finding our own centers.
- Sacred Mind:
- We look at a framework for intention setting.
- We look at why intentions are more valuable than resolutions.
- It’s Worth Your Time
- The importance of spending time unplugged over the holidays.