Are You a Leader or Creator?
Or Both? Do you create blog posts, podcasts, videos, guided meditations, films, events, music, or art in the categories of spirituality, expanding consciousness, and activating human potential? Or something else?
We’d like to know more about you and your work. Please fill out the contact form below and tell us more about what you create.
Join as a Creator and receive all the benefits of a yearly membership plus these additional benefits:
- Receive technical support and access to our Zoom Rooms to host live and paid events.
- Ability to list events in our calendar and event listings.
- Promote and post your blogs, articles, podcasts, videos on our homepage and newsletter.
- Be interviewed on the Chaos & Light Podcast and sponsor segments.
- SEO training for blog posts and articles.
- Website and event/classes auditing.
- 14-day Free trial
- Be kind and respectful.
- Engage in good faith. Be open-minded and open-hearted.
- If you join a group, please stay on topic and only share things relevant to the group. Your general interests and inspirations can be added to your personal wall.
- Disagree with something? Great, it is one of the best ways we learn about ourselves and others. Often disagreement leads to growth, but please focus on your message and not the messenger.
- Please keep political posts off our feed. There is enough of that elsewhere. We understand that there are some important conversations that need to be had. At the Chaos & Light Community, our aim is to elevate the discussion and approach topics from a different plane of consciousness. This means we move away from the framing of us vs them, or me vs you to “this is my experience”.
- Be authentic, be vulnerable, be real.
- Be mindful of bandwidth – please post a photo or two that is meaningful, not 40 photos from your vacation. This is a community with social media features, not a social media platform. Be intentional in all that you do.
- Focus on ideas, activities, and groups that promote and create the world you want to see rather than tearing things down. In the words of Mother Teresa, “I will never attend an anti-war rally. If you have a peace rally, invite me”.
Please note: we don’t require payment until your application has been approved.