What our Basic Membership Includes:
- Access to our members-only online spiritual community.
- The ability to create your own profile, connect, and collaborate with other members, and be inspired by our Muse Feed.
- Access to start or contribute to discussions in our members-only forum.
- Ability to join an existing group in an area of interest.
- Access to free resources such as articles, podcasts and guided meditations.
Please note: You will need to pay for any events you wish to attend. This membership does not include free access to community gatherings. Please upgrade to a yearly or monthly membership for access to gatherings and discounts on premium events.
- Be kind and respectful.
- Engage in good faith. Be open-minded and open-hearted.
- If you join a group, please stay on topic and only share things relevant to the group. Your general interests and inspirations can be added to your personal wall.
- Disagree with something? Great, it is one of the best ways we learn about ourselves and others. Often disagreement leads to growth, but please focus on your message and not the messenger.
- Please keep political posts off our feed. There is enough of that elsewhere. We understand that there are some important conversations that need to be had. At the Chaos & Light Community, our aim is to elevate the discussion and approach topics from a different plane of consciousness. This means we move away from the framing of us vs them, or me vs you to “this is my experience”.
- Be authentic, be vulnerable, be real.
- Be mindful of bandwidth – please post a photo or two that is meaningful, not 40 photos from your vacation. This is a community with social media features, not a social media platform. Be intentional in all that you do.
- Focus on ideas, activities, and groups that promote and create the world you want to see rather than tearing things down. In the words of Mother Teresa, “I will never attend an anti-war rally. If you have a peace rally, invite me”.