Cancel Culture and Its Impact on our Inner & Outer Freedom
One of the greatest threats to our personal freedom is the cancel culture. Listen in as we explore why it’s important to be feel uncomfortable and how that helps to liberate us in an increasingly complex world.
What’s In This Podcast?
- The impact technology has on our social development
- Cancel culture is a lazy response to complex challenges
- Cancel culture threatens our freedom of speech
- The best way to inner freedom is by facing adversity and using it as an opportunity to understand more about who we are and how we show up in the world
- We are complex humans facing complex challenges and the antidote to bad ideas is better one
- A fantastic interview with Ricky Gervais on Making Sense with Sam Harris