Finding What’s Real in a Post Truth Era
Could identity politics be a natural consequence of uncertainty? So many people are grasping to understand what is real in a time where everything is biased or considered fake news. In this episode, Angela Levesque explores people’s search for power and security in our post-truth era.
In This Podcast:
- Divine Spectacle:
- People are looking for something to tether themselves to so they become more polarized in their thinking in order to feel some sense of certainty.
- We explore the antidotes to our fake news era and sense of helplessness.
- Sacred Mind:
- We look at the lessons of the root chakra as the center of community, safety, and security
- Looking through the lens of human growth and development we look at how our sense of community and tribal affiliations change and evolve as we age.
- How individuals become healthy members of communities.
- It’s Worth Your Time:
- Anatomy of the Spirit by Caroline Myss – A great book that provides an excellent overview of the chakras and how they interact with our life experiences.