Maybe consciousness is more mystical than we think. What if we have more control over our outcomes than we realize? Join us as we explore the primacy of consciousness and why it is the key to our true human potential.
In this episode:
- We define consciousness from material and non-material perspectives and explore why all views are valuable to the human experience.
- We explore the difference between downward and upward causation and why downward causation opens up limitless possibility.
- We look at different states of consciousness: primary, non-symbolic and symbolic consciousness
- Overview of a few studies that have looked at group meditation as a means to shift outcomes
- Moving Beyond Symbolic Consciousness
- The Divine Masculine/Divine Feminine Principles In Action
- Lynne McTaggart
McTaggart, Lynne. “THE INTENTION EXPERIMENT The First Korotkov Water Experiment,” November 30, 2007. https://theintentionexperiment.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/the-first-korotkov-water-experiment.pdf.
Hagelin, John S. “Effect on Terrorism,” n.d. https://www.permanentpeace.org/evidence/terrorism.html.
Hagelin, John S., Maxwell V. Rainforth, David W. Orme-Johnson, Kenneth L. Cavanaugh, Charles N. Alexander, Susan F. Shatkin, John L. Davies, Anne O. Hughes, and Emanuel Ross. “Effects of Group Practice of the Transcendental Meditation Program on Preventing Violent Crime in Washington, DC: Results of the National Demonstration Project, June-July 1993.” Institute of Science, Technology and Public Policy, n.d.