Is karma being misrepresented? In this special edition of the Chaos & Light Podcast, Andrew Martin co-hosts with Angela Levesque. Andrew and Angela both speak and write on subjects in spirituality, consciousness, and personal growth. They decided to come together once a month to dive deep into these subjects in a light and playful way.
In this episode they discuss:
- Good and evil as the idea of creating things out of love or creating at the exclusion of love.
- How do we acknowledge the places where we’ve lived out of alignment with who we chose to be and still be able to love and accept ourselves?
- The difference between shame and the pain of living incongruently.
- Personal growth starting with curiosity and willingness.
- What is karma? Is it a universal law?
- Karma as divine retribution is misconstruing the original concept.
- Karma is the action and not the result.
- Living in an emergent, self-organizing universe, and karma (our actions) creates feedback in a complex system.
- We are here to remember and release all that we are not.
- Energy Field Mapping workshop
Energy Intuitive and Personal Transformation Guide